15 January 2010

"people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." Breakfast at Tiffany's

I have this list of things I am trying to do to meet guys around the wonderful city of Houston. The list of things are more like thoughts to entertain my mind, but it does give me some sort of purpose to mundane tasks. I also absolutely love the idea of the potential to surprise myself. One of the ways I am trying to meet guys is at the grocery store. As you can guess, this idea has not been very successful. I am struggling with my boldness and I have had a number of critical people scoff at the idea. Lucky for me one of my best friends/co-worker has made it her duty to feed my hopeful romantic ideas and sent me this article. It is good to know that chance encounters, like finding your match in the grocery store, really does happen. So if you see a lonely girl waiting patiently at the door with an umbrella waiting for that hopeless man to come along, watch out, it just might be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment