13 June 2009

My Dream Home Interior...

When people find out that I have a degree in interior design, usually the second question/comment that I get is...oh your apartment/place must be really cool, what is your style? Then usually followed by the #1 comment...you must come and help me out with 'decorating' my place.

(By the way, there is an actual difference between an Interior Designer and Interior Decorator. I did not go to school for 4 years not fluff pillows and play with colors at my job all day long as a close family member once assumed.)

I usually do not know how to respond, because the truth is all of my walls are white and until just recently every wall was bare.

Maybe this will help. I instantly fell in love with the interior of this house. It is simple, clean lines, livable and not fussy. I think this best describes my style when it comes to how I would want to do the interior of my home one day...






I love the kid sized table and chairs behind the lovely RED Womb chair...










(images from Design Sponge Sneak Peek. )

No comments:

Post a Comment