It is official. I am going to try this blogging thing one more time. If anything, this blog is going to be a creative outlet; a place for me to organize my thoughts and ideas that I find on the internet and within the environment around me that I would like to share/remember. I guess it is going to be a virtual scrapbook of ideas, inspirations, dreams, things of that sort. Since I am officially done with my first round of attempting my licensing exams, I have tapped into this hidden dedicated and productive part of me that I now hope to translate in some sort of creative and constructive form.
As a side note, please forgive me for any grammatical/spelling errors that may happen along the way. It is something that I am very self-conscious about, I have tried to fix/learn over the years, but at this point I have just accepted that it might never sink in.
Every morning I have this routine of getting ready for work while listening to NPR. I can't get ready to music because I get too involved, so NPR is always going on in the background to drown out the silence. Lately most of the news has been about the war, the economy, or the swine flu. Much to my delight, last week there was a piece on a man who produced a documentary for a organization called Playing for Change: Peace Through Music. When I got to work in the morning I immediately watched the video and it was very uplifting and beautiful. Even though soon after I got in trouble with our IT guy for steaming the video online, it gave me a little hope to get through the work day.
Link to the actual interview:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103715874
Have a Beautiful Weekend.
1 day ago
beautiful
ReplyDelete